Privacy at a Glance
The Natterbase Privacy Statement is effective as of January 10, 2023. We regularly review and update this policy to reflect changes in our data practices and applicable laws. Unless stated otherwise, this privacy statement applies to all of Natterbase's externally facing applications and data processing activities, including services, games, tools, and websites.
How does Natterbase protect your data?
Natterbase is committed to protecting your privacy. We make every effort to process your data in accordance with applicable laws and our policies regarding privacy. In addition, Natterbase maintains the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, alteration, or disclosure and/or access by unauthorized persons.
Which categories of personal data do we collect, and how do we process such personal data?
- We collect personal data from our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, and business contacts. If the data we collect is not listed in this privacy statement, we will give individuals (when required by law) appropriate notice of which other data will be collected and how they will be used.
- We collect only the necessary personal data from our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, and business contacts for our services. We use secure methods to collect and store personal data, protecting against unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
- At Natterbase, we retain personal data for a limited period only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We regularly and securely dispose of personal data when it is no longer needed.
- We provide clients access to their personal data to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data upon request.
- All of these are done while complying with all applicable laws and regulations governing the collection and processing of personal data. This may include laws on data protection, privacy, and confidentiality.